1. I like being a stay-home mom (most of the time!)
2. I love to read so much that I usually am reading several books at the same time.
3. Running provides sanity . . . sometimes the only time of the day I am sane . . .
4. My favorite flowers are roses and gerber daisies
5. I love the color red
6. I like having a clean house but don’t always like to clean it
7. I’m addicted to the Gilmore Girls
8. I hate crude jokes
9. I hate rude people
10. I like seeing new places
11. I don’t like driving in new places
12. I love my new GPS (see #11!)
13. I like to entertain but it usually stresses me out!
14. I have the best family in the whole world
15. The Veigels are a close second!
16. I want a Viking stove
17. I’m tired of moving
18. I tend to overreact
19. I love that my husband is so smart
20. I love that my husband makes me feel good about myself
21. One of my favorite places is the Jerusalem Center in Israel
22. I like to have pictures, but I usually don’t take enough because I don’t want to miss out on what’s going on at the time!
23. I could eat fresh raspberries every day
24. I love to watch my husband be a dad
25. I really love to cook
26. It makes me happy to see people enjoy my cooking
27. Few things are better than Jake’s grilled burgers or ribs
28. You can’t buy cinnamon bears in Massachusetts (not that I’ve found yet!)
29. James is the greatest 6-year-old
30. Jack is the cutest little toddler
31. One of my most gratifying “mom” moments was when James picked up a book all on his own and started reading to himself.
32. I wish I had curly hair (I’d even take a little wave!)
33. I’m a terrible insomniac
34. Jake really knows how to find the greatest new music! If you ever need tips on a new band, he’s the one to ask!
35. Being a mom is the hardest thing I’ve ever done
36. I really want to run another marathon
37. I have a sweet tooth
38. I am munching on candy corn right now.
39. I miss the mountains
40. I will miss all the green out here when we move back west
41. I like to eat out
42. I get annoyed when I pay to eat out and the food is not very good
43. I just tried cannoli for the first time and think it’s one of the best foods ever
44. I’d rather eat at a local restaurant than a chain
45. I’ve always wanted to wear a slinky black dress and sing “Blue Moon” at a blues cafĂ©
46. I could also sing “Sweet Jane”
47. If you want to hear good versions of both these songs check out the Cowboy Junkies
48. One of my favorite bands is Jimmy Eat World
49. Russet potatoes are expensive in Massachusetts
50. I would love to get some good old Idaho potatoes
51. I want to go sailing
52. I love Lake Powell
53. I hate potty training
54. I love Cadbury’s chocolate
55. I love the Cheesecake Factory (the exception that proves the rule-see #44)
56. I love to watch college football
57. I can’t eat store-bought jam or jelly
58. Food magazines are my favorite
59. I’m always on the lookout for a good new recipe
60. My dream is to consistently get more than six hours of sleep at a time
61. I wish I made friends as easily as James
62. I love shoes. Especially expensive shoes.
63. A girl can never have enough shoes
64. We’ve only had 2 cars for 2 years of our 10 years married.
65. We just got a second car. HURRAY!
66. My favorite contemporary author is Alexander McCall Smith
67. My favorite classical author is Jane Austen
68. Dumbledore is not gay
69. I was a closet Jacob fan, but I like the way Breaking Dawn ended
70. I always think the book is better than the movie
71. My favorite movies: Chariots of Fire and The Lord of the Rings movies
72. I also love old movies
73. Singing in the Rain
74. Casablanca
75. Indiscreet
76. I love Grace Kelly
77. I wish I had more time to quilt
78. I love to look at fabric (try purlsoho.com)
79. I like just about anything vintage
80. I’ve only been to 3 concerts: Peter Cetera, Dave Matthews, and the Fray
81. I would love to see Coldplay in concert
82. Jake just reminded me of the 4th concert we went to last year—Bela Fleck and the Flecktones
83. The house of blues in New Orleans is a very cool venue (see #82)
84. My favorite TV chefs are Nigella Lawson, Jamie Oliver, and Ina Garten
85. I collect cookbooks
86. Sometimes I talk too much
87. I like to fold laundry but I hate to put it away
88. I love sharp Cheddar cheese
89. I love yams
90. I love bread and milk
91. I wish I could change my sheets every day
92. I love limes—they go with everything
93. I especially like to make fancy desserts
94. I miss my brother Zach on his mission
95. I hate scrapbooking and I’m terrible at it
96. There’s nothing like fresh seafood on the grill
97. I don’t like it when my kids are sick but I like how snuggly they are
98. I love the smell of lavender
99. I also love the smell of lilacs
100. I wish I could be a fly on the wall and watch Jake be a doctor
101. I’ve always been goal oriented, but I’m trying to learn to enjoy the journey :)
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Becky's 101 (Jake talked me into it!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I loved reading about both of you! Steve & Jake have a lot in common I found out- Steve is a music junkie too! and you and I should swap recipes sometime!
I am glad you joined the 101 craze. I learned a lot of stuff about you. And I really don't know how you can read multiple books at the same time??? And from my experience I think anyone that plans on driving in Boston NEEDS a GPS, so I am glad you got one!
Oh and Happy Late Birthday by the way. I always remember a few days before and then it passes and I forget! So, I hope you had a good one a few weeks ago!!!
Great list Becky
We do have alot in common!
Okay. That was so fun to read. Both of them. You two are just incredible people. My favorite was that Jake thinks Becky is frickin' hot!! LOVE IT!!
That was a great list. I used to love to make fancy desserts, now I just would love to eat them. Fun to get to know you.
Coldplay is great in concert. You really should see them if you get the chance.
wow Becky lots I didnt know. its fun to read about you.
-luke
Post a Comment