Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Visit From The Armstrong's

The Armstrongs visited us and we went to Fenway and Crane Beach on the North Shore. We had a great time and here are some pics.

Dustin Admiring the Deep Blue
James Modern Sand Art I
James Modern Sand Art II
Cute Jack
The Monster and the Green Monster



Jackson Hole

6 comments:

Amy said...

Ha! Funny last picture! It sounds just like a Jake Joke. I love all the family pictures on this post. You all look good!

Glenae said...

Very cute family pics. Your boys are so so cute.

Jason said...

Oh I am so jealous. You have no idea.

Luke and Kimmy said...

I still have never been to the Ocean and I want to go. Jackson hole thats funny.

Chris and Paige Bell said...

hi jake and becky (and kids)! how's wistah?? we stumbled on your blog from a comment you made on the tullis'. how's life in MA? how's the fellowship going? email us back at ccbell002@yahoo.com and we can stay in touch. chris and paige

CK Black Family said...

cute fam photos! i stand by the fact that the veigel babies are the cutest babies (besides mine of course)! Can't believe your little Jack is 1 already. time flies.