Monday, September 8, 2008

My 101 continued

96. I usually finish what I start.
97. I forgot louisiana. I saw Bela Fleck and the tones there on my birthday.
98. My Birthday is June 1 the same as Brigham Young and Marilyn Monroe.
99. I like Itunes Gift Cards see #98
100. I have promised my wife a prfect kitchen one day.
101. I keep my promises.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Good work Jake. I am glad you finished!

Anonymous said...

You are so funny. I learned a lot about you.

Anonymous said...

Stev ba deet ba deet. . . (remember??)

myndie said...

it's fun to catch up on your adventures. i miss you guys just down the street. i agree jake, you do have a great wife and cute kids.

School Links said...

Good list. I am glad you finished ha ha ha.....I too am glad your bloggin' it is so fun to see everyone or hear about what they are doin'.