Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fall

Posted by Picasa
James Is Speaking. All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth. Hi! This Is James, I Lost Four Teeth! I Carved A Pumpkin With A Tongue And
Flashes Coming Down From His Head!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I love it when you do the blog James! Congrats on losing 4 teeth! And your pumpkin is pretty darn cool. I am very impressed with you carving skills!

Jake said...

Yesterday I had a great time. In the morning I took the boys for a walk through the brisk, fall neighborhood. Then James went with me to the College of the Holy Cross where we watched a soccer game and an ice hockey game. It was nice to have the company of James during the games. He is such a good lad.
Jake

Luke and Kimmy said...

Cool pumpkin Jimmy!

myndie said...

james, how much does the tooth fairy pay for a tooth in boston?

Kim said...

James! Good post! ;-) Love the collage of pics- and SOO jealous of your beautiful fall leaves. Did you download Picasa 3 to do the 8 pic collage? I don't think I can do that on Picasa 2...