"Give me your forever . . Not a day less will do . ." Ben Harper
Hilarious! I was laughing at this post. Love James!
Jimmy is the man.-luke
Pretty Cool Pumpkin That I Carved, Huh? With Flashes Coming Down From His Head And A Tongue And Also Some Ears. Love Jevs
What is it with the veigel boys making the craziest faces? I love this. Your pumpkin looks great James! -Kimmy
New Band to Listen to, this is very fitting they are called "The Jakes" http://www.purevolume.com/thejakes
That is hilarious!!! So super cute- love it James. Good work. Love that you guys let him be creative and do his thing!
Flagstaff's great. give us a call.dave's cell: 928-814-2672 home: 928-226-1975
One word...WOW! Heids
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Hilarious! I was laughing at this post. Love James!
Jimmy is the man.
-luke
Pretty Cool Pumpkin That I Carved, Huh? With Flashes Coming Down From His Head And A Tongue And Also Some Ears. Love Jevs
What is it with the veigel boys making the craziest faces? I love this. Your pumpkin looks great James!
-Kimmy
New Band to Listen to, this is very fitting they are called "The Jakes" http://www.purevolume.com/thejakes
That is hilarious!!! So super cute- love it James. Good work. Love that you guys let him be creative and do his thing!
Flagstaff's great. give us a call.
dave's cell: 928-814-2672 home: 928-226-1975
One word...WOW! Heids
Post a Comment