Thursday, October 22, 2009

Imagine if you did this

So imagine going back to your old rickety shed to clean it up, pulling a small box top off the highest shelf and as you are lowering the box down to eye level you see a nest full of adolescent mice, just before you scream and throw the box down running out the door.
Becky did this today, but I am sure I would have screamed with that scenario also. When I got home from work the mice had skedaddled, leaving the remaining nest.

7 comments:

Amy said...

GROSS!!! I would have screamed as well.

myndie said...

oh, i hate those kind of suprises! gives me the creeps for the rest of the day.

ps. love the bangs! you look great.

Chris and Abby said...

ok.. that's so nasty! I'm glad you survived the surprise!

doovie79 said...

SICK!! Still, I wish I could have seen it all on video...Glad Becky "exterminated" them!
Love Jenny

Heidi Buchi said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Laura said...

GROSS! I think I would have peed my pants too! :)

Kim said...

Eww! If you need my help getting rid of those nasty things, just fly me out. I'd be happy to help!