Something I love about each of my 3 Valentines . . .

I love the delight Jack shows in the little things, like playing with a balloon. He makes me appreciate things about the world that I usually don't notice . . .

I love that James is serious sometimes, like when he is reading, but he is still sometimes as silly as a little kid. I am proud of how grown up he is but hope he doesn't grow up too fast . . .

I love the way my Jake loves me. I sometimes feel like I don't deserve it, but it's the greatest miracle and blessing of my life that he continues to love me so much . . .
4 comments:
Cute! I loved this post.
Love Jenny
OH, so cute! Happy Valentines Day!
Cute post! Hope you guys had a wonderful V day.
YAY for Valentines day and 3 good men to love! ;-) Hope you guys had a great weekend.
Post a Comment