Saturday, September 11, 2010

Cinderella at the Ball . . .

Cayuga Medical Center's Charity Gala was tonight. I felt like Cinderella going to the ball! I got a fancy new dress and had my hair done. Jake looked good, too!
Heading off. Our neighbor Gabby watched the kids--they had a great time, too.
My friend Roo did a FABULOUS job on my hair! Quite an amazing updo considering that my hair is short.
Jake insisted on the full-body photo. It was fun to have such a long dress. It was great to get dressed up and go out. We had a nice dinner, chatted with Jake's colleagues, met new people, and listened to a great Jazz band (sorry, we don't dance . . . ). I, however, did not leave a glass slipper at the country club . . .

12 comments:

Merkley Jiating said...

Yay! You look awesome! That dress is beautiful!

Amber said...

Love the dress, hair and wrap - very elegant. Absolutely beautiful! How fun to get all dressed up and have a night out with Jake. Glad you guys had a great evening.

Kristen Sheranian said...

Wow looked great! I loved your dress! Glad it was fun. I wish I had a reason to get that dressed up. Someday....

The Harker's said...

How fun! You look great! It's not very often there are opportunities to dress up like that. I love them though.:)

Anonymous said...

You guys look great! So fun to get dressed up and go out. You look beautiful, and yes, Roo did an awesome job with your hair. Glad you had fun.

Andrea said...

Woohoo! I'm glad you were able to find a dress. What a fun night to go out and be adults.

Amy said...

So FUN! I love how you both look, very handsome/beautiful couple!!!

doovie79 said...

Love the dress and do! Wish I could play Cinderella! What a fun excuse to get fancy. Can't wait to hear details!
Love Jenny

Chris and Abby said...

You look amazing becky! I love the dress you picked out.... that sounds like so much fun! I want to dress up again and play Cinderella!

Heidi Buchi said...

Wow, you look GORGEOUS and Jake looks so HANDSOME! What a great looking couple you are! Your hair and dress are so pretty and even Jake's hairdoo is good lookin! Hope ya had a marvelous time, sounds like every woman's dream:)

Bridget said...

Your hair (and your self) is gorgeous!! Good job to you and Roo.

Tiffany said...

You guys look fabulous!! Seriously, love your hair and dress!!