This slightly embarrassing post is for my sisters who keep asking to see if I have a "baby bump"!
I definitely do. Although I have to say it doesn't look as big in these pictures as it feels to me (probably a good thing)!

Side view.

Front view. Thanks a million times over to my sister Kim for rescuing me by sending some great stretchy jeans and "inbetween" shirts as I've been desperate for something to wear (not huge maternity clothes!), with little shopping success here in our area!!
4 comments:
Is that a baby bump? Maybe I do see something there...You look great! Hope you are feeling better and better! Love ya!
Jenny
I was totally going to say what Jenny said. I think you look great! And I love your hair too. You look so pretty in those pics!
and Jack looks good too. ;)
SOOOO LITTLE!!! itty bitty... but I know what you mean- you always feel ginourmous when it's you. Especially when you just can't fit into your normal stuff. So frustrating! But you look GREAT! Your hair is super cute! I am sooo glad that those shirts and pants fit you- yay! So cute. You look adorable. So fun to finally see you prego!!! Thx so much for posting pics!!
I know everyone is saying it, but you do look so great. Your hair looks lovely like that, It's a great color of shirt, in your nice home and you just look healthy and happy and why yes....glowing. Yay:)
Post a Comment