Sunday, April 10, 2011

Bird . . . and Child Watching

I went out this morning to snag a few photos of a woodpecker who has made a home in one of the trees in our yard. While waiting for the bird I couldn't resist snapping a few candid shots of the kids playing imaginatively and jumping on the trampoline.
You can just hear the swords clanging . . .
and see the bad guys falling.
It was hilarious watching them take turns doing tricks.

And its nice when they play well together.

I did manage a few pictures of the woodpecker BTW
I wonder if he has some babies in there?

2 comments:

doovie79 said...

Cute pics! What a fun yard!! Wish we could come over and play!
Love Jenny

Amy said...

I am jealous of your snowless yard. And it is so nice when kids play nicely together!