Wednesday, November 3, 2010

ColdGear . . .

Day #3 of the blog month.
I really love my UnderArmour ColdGear. I have owned running tights before, but never a top like this, and of course these tights are some of the nicest I've had. My fabulous Jake decided I needed these last year. They are very comfortable and very warm. And I feel like a "real athlete" in them, unlike my old ghetto layered assorted running clothes! Maybe that makes me run faster (I can always hope!).
Now, all I need is some good gloves. My runner friends out there--anyone know of a really good pair of non-bulky running gloves that will keep my fingertips warm in under 30 degree weather?

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Oooh, that looks stylin'. I love when new running gear makes me (feel like I) go faster.

Amy said...

Nice! I need me some good cold clothes. I just bought an "amazing" pair and Walmart. Maybe I should invest in some 'real' ones.

And I think Trent has a pair of gloves he LOVES. I will ask him.

Anonymous said...

Awesome outfit! I love my Athleta running gloves.