Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Two Days . . .

Day #s 15 and 16
So I remember at 11:30 last night that I hadn't done my post for the day. Oh well, sleep is more important. So, today I have two things I'm grateful for:
I am SO thankful we are done raking leaves. Seriously. I love having a lot of trees but raking all those leaves is really a pain. This is our second raking of the entire yard. See all the leaves out front for the city truck to collect? I didn't even get the whole pile in my photo.
I love chocolate chip cookie dough. I made dinner for someone last night and made cookies to go with dinner and I ate way too much dough. And a cookie and a half after it was baked. No other cookie dough tempts me this much! Better run a few extra miles today!

2 comments:

Amy said...

You should be extra grateful you don't have to bag all those leaves!!! ;)

And I love dough/batter more than the baked stuff. Give me some oatmeal cookie dough and my mom's chocolate cake batter and I am in heaven!!!

And now of course I am going to have to make one of those things thanks to you.

Kim said...

I have LOVED reading all the things that you are thankful for his month and wish I had the ambition to do that over on my blog! So much to be grateful for and such a renewed perspective on life when we focus on the positives- so thank you! And we are just jealous that you have such gorgeous fall leaves... eve if you do have to rake them up! Yummy- that dough looks so scrumptious. I would LOVE some of that Cookie dough right now... we def could not live with that around here! ha. love you guys.