Saturday, November 20, 2010

Officers and Adventures

Days #19 and 20
Well, again I have to do two in one day, but in my defense I literally did not have time yesterday.
So, this is the Memorial to Fallen Police Officers in Washington, D.C. I am grateful to all police officers and their families. They sacrifice much for the safety and peace of the rest of us, and they are often unheralded. Thanks. Special thanks to you, CWV.
I do love adventures to new places! This is the National Air and Space Museum.
James is in front of the actual Wright Brothers airplane. Pretty cool!

3 comments:

jodie said...

I love all of your thankful posts. They put a smile on my face. You look terrific in that picture!

Amy said...

And you have a ton of new adventures all the time!!! And I say a big thanks to CWV too!

Cade said...

Thanks for visiting the Memorial. There are over 19000 names on it. I can't wait to see you guys in the spring.